The WS&J Project

Saturday, October 15, 2011

The One Where I'm Bored: WS&J Week 19

So it's week 19 of our WS&J Project and sadly, I'm far from reaching my goals. As they say, the sooner you accept reality, the easier it is to move one and do something to change it and I will.

Admittedly, I have been out of my game lately which explains why I only have 6 posts to date when we're already in week 19! My bad. tsk tsk tsk!!!

Enough of the self-bashing right? As I posted on my FB wall a few weeks back, I will now embark on my new journey to conscious self-loving. I won't even attempt to define what "self-loving" is as I, too, am still trying to figure that out. But equally important to self-love is the word "conscious", at least at first. Sooner or later, I hope that my mind will be programmed so that one day, it will become automatic. I hope, no, I know it will!haha

Quick update on my goals: as for Goal 1, I'm back to a size 35 and have no one else to blame but myself. Damn, I should really start sticking to a good diet and start erasing "pigging out" from my hobbies. Bad habit are indeed hard to break!

For Goal 2, good thing I finally got the CISA review materials that I need. Now, I just gotta make a schedule and stick to. With lots of free time now, I think I just have to push myself everyday, get out of my comfort zone and streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch!haha Easy to say right? But this, for me, is a good start to reboot myself.

I guess that's all for this week! Hopefully, with my upcoming trips in the next 3 weeks, I will have enough stories and pictures to share to you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment