The WS&J Project

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The One Where I Returned From Hibernation: WS&J Week 15

And so I'm back, not from outer space nor with a vengeance. After roughly three months of hibernation, I'm back, period. I'll won't reason no more. As my old friend would put it, "You have to know how to master the  art of moving on". Ergo, instead of working my ass off to catch up on my backlogs, modesty aside, I'd rather rather fast forward from week 2 to week 15! Talk about shortcuts!!!haha

Before anything else, I would like to thank Paolo and  Rae for encouraging me to revive this long lost blog of mine and kudos to Paolo for coining the term "WS&Jers". Now I wonder why I didn't think of that first! My light bulb moments must have been away with me in my hibernation too.

As a promise to myself, I'll try to share shorter yet equally (I hope) interesting posts about dreaming dreams and doing whatever I can to live those dreams asap.

In a nutshell, here are a few updates on my personal goals:

Goal 1: I may have cheated a little bit, no, alright, fine, a lot because from a size 34, I gained half an inch - boo on me! Still, I think it's far better than the 36" old me. I have less than 3 months to go before our deadline and yeah, I'm not yet even half way through my goal. Less words said, more actions - that should do it right?

Goal 2: Now here's a good update that I can share. Last month, I finally registered for the CISA exam. I haven't done much reading yet but I have already gathered the materials that I need. I'll just have to continue reading day after day and get ready for my Dec. 10 exam date. Wish me luck guys!:)

That's all for now. As I said, I'm a work in progress and so is this blog. I have a lot to work on from posting pictures to making my posts a little or shall I say a lot shorter.haha Now that busy season is over, for now, I say, bring it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment